Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.208 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 241,946 Dinar (23,702 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)