Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.707 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,230,393 Dinar (kr 128,649) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)