Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.531 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,209,868 Dinar (kr 124,231) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)