Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.051 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,505,907 Dinar (kr 91,845) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)