Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.257 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,984,757 Dinar (kr 84,247) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)