Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.769 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 999,892 Dinar (84,958 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)