Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.351 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 932,175 Dinar (75,476 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (42 minutes ago)