Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 352.382 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,695,268 Dinar (7,649 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)