Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.208 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,456,578 Dinar (7,601 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)