Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.823 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,959,892 Dinar (6,167 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)