Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 353.887 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,585,507 Dinar (7,306 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)