Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.309 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 250,178 Dinar (₨13,664) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)