Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 645,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 516,155 Dinar (₨28,461) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)