Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.907 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 25,332,194 Dinar (HK$167,866) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)