Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.090 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (2,727 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)