Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.238 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,091 Dinar (2,722 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)