Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1380.439 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,036,913 Dinar (€2,200) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)