Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.665 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,359,441 Dinar (€2,430) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)