Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 298.256 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,064,530 Dinar (RM6,922) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)