Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.280 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,976,718 Dinar (RM7,155) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)