Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.047 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,302,824 Dinar (RM7,599) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)