Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.019 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 857,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 639,043 Dinar (₨35,465) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)