Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.411 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 524,509 Dinar (RM1,904) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)