Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.503 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 833,956 Dinar (RM2,973) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)