Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 324.144 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,555,101 Dinar (20,223 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)