Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.898 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,477,423 Dinar (руб 74,250) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)