Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.555 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 214,316 Dinar (654TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (42 minutes ago)