Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.343 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 812,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 640,816 Dinar (₨34,934) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)