Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 595,799 Dinar (₨33,274) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)