Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.293 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,383,278 Dinar (₨75,616) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)