Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,353,121 Dinar (₨74,965) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (31 minutes ago)