Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.627 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,440,641 Dinar (397,162 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)