Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33409 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,895 Dinar (8,667 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)