Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.611 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,243,912 Dinar (¥399,948) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (31 minutes ago)