Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.324 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,436,404 Dinar (¥429,738) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)