Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 971,752 Dinar (₨53,583) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)