Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,451,004 Dinar (€2,473) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)