Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.205 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,971,327 Dinar (¥1,662,971) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)