Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.398 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,318,095 Dinar (¥1,569,342) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (33 minutes ago)