Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.749 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,211,756 Dinar (¥1,136,065) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)