Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.157 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,619,177 Dinar (¥1,131,100) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)