Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.771 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Dinar (RM7,321) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)