Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 298.381 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,097,675 Dinar (RM3,679) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)