Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,652,011 Dinar (€1,335) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)