Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.394 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,490 Dinar (Shilling219) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (17 minutes ago)