Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.670 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,142,190 Dinar (¥388,202) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)