Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.855 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 189,891 Dinar (4,141₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)