Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.161 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 889,954 Dinar (4,215TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)