Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,152,015 Dinar (14,667,287 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)