Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,688,495 Dinar (15,245,210 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)