Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.209 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 71% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,688,929 Dinar (13,809,552 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)