Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.453 IQD / RWF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,628,324 Dinar (1,120,359 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)