Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.705 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,302,492 Dinar (29,135₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)