Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.961 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,570,064 Dinar (36,546₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)