Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.353 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,494,044 Dinar (4,678 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)