Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 290.604 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,491,528 Dinar (5,133 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)