Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.636 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 766,948 Dinar (Taka 52,401) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)