Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.379 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 867,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 610,269 Dinar (Taka 42,441) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)