Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.080 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 778,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 538,990 Dinar (Taka 38,280) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)