Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 849,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 505,439 Dinar (2,884 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)