Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.591 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 143,619 Dinar (2,190 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)