Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 901,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 531,764 Dinar (3,035 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)