Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.942 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 49% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 150,724 Dinar (2,286 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)