Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.154 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 943,527 Dinar (21,369₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)