Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.156 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,347,521 Dinar (29,841₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)