Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.568 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,248,185 Dinar (28,006₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)