Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.716 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,251,432 Dinar (﷼ 3,964) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)