Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,392,697 Dinar (﷼ 38,167,694) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (21 minutes ago)