Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02798 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 788,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 516,412 Dinar (﷼ 18,458,245) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)