Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.859 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,213,385 Dinar (C$13,834) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)