Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.158 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,517,561 Dinar (4,785TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (33 minutes ago)