Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.258 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,012,218 Dinar (3,028TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (36 minutes ago)