Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.253 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 708,399 Dinar (2,842TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (36 minutes ago)