Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.401 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,323,141 Dinar (¥415,644) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)