Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.615 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,435,205 Dinar (¥229,417) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)