Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,393,904 Dinar (€1,040) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (37 minutes ago)