Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,202 Dinar (€1,727) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)