Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.291 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,599 Dinar (¥253) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)