Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.386 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,604 Dinar (¥251) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)