Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.180 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,676,544 Dinar (₨ 149,954) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)