Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.318 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,755,123 Dinar (₨ 155,078) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)