Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1250.405 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,127,952 Dinar (€1,702) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (20 minutes ago)