Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,961,657 Dinar (€1,551) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)