Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,945,083 Dinar (€1,563) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)