Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 174.965 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,532,369 Dinar (元100,205) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)