Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.506 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,136,450 Dinar (15,884 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)