Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.887 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,377,741 Dinar (44,325 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)