Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,126,061 Dinar (€3,715) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)