Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,574,644 Dinar (€2,030) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)