Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.565 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,040,036 Dinar (38,085 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)