Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.460 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,140,658 Dinar (46,076 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)