Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.227 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,449,685 Dinar (30,696 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)